This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
I am makeup obsessed!! I love watching YouTube makeup tutorials and browsing in the makeup aisles. I was so excited to collaborate with Neutrogena and #CollectiveBias to put together my #AllDayLook. I used my Cartwheel app to get 10% off my Neutrogena purchase, check out the offer (here) available 8/16-8/30!!
Here are the products I purchased to help my #AllDayLook last throughout the work day.
- Nourishing Eyeliner ($7.49)
- MoistureSmooth Color Stick ($8.49)
- Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 20 ($12.49)
- Oil-Free Moisture with sunscreen SPF 15 ($9.99)
- Shine Control Powder ($11.99)
Here are a few tips for making your makeup last all day long…even in Houston humidity and heat.
- Always start with a clean canvas. I wash and moisturize my face and apply my makeup within 30 minutes. The Neutrogena moisturizer I purchased has SPF and didn’t leave my skin greasy. I have been using it morning and night. The moisturizer kind of acts like a primer to help the makeup stick.
- I always use a damp beauty blender to apply my foundation. The coverage always looks more airbrushed and flawless! I found two beauty blenders for half the price on Groupon.
- Set your makeup with a translucent powder like the shine control powder from Neutrogena. Even if you skin isn’t oily, it helps set everything in place and last longer throughout the day.
- The color slick MoistureSmooth was easy to apply and felt buttery. It isn’t as high maintenance as a lipstick because it wears off evenly and doesn’t leave your lips feeling dry. I just reapplied to keep my makeup looking fresh.
- The brown eyeliner has a smudger on the end to smoke out any look. I was excited to try a brown liner because I have always gravitated to black. The brown definitely makes a neutral smoky eye more wearable for the day time.
Target and Neutrogena have teamed up to bring a Target Beauty Concierge event at select Target stores around the country this month! Event begins August 24th. Limited quantities available. Check with your local Target store for Beauty Concierge day and times.
If you read our blog you know how much Hannah and I love the show Nashville and that includes Hayden Panettiere!! Check out her video about wearing Neutrogena on the set of Nashville here: "On Set Look" and her #AllDayLook.
Hope you enjoyed this makeup look. I really had fun working on it and of course buying new makeup products to try!01