WAIT a second, HOLD the phone, SLAM on the breaks!
I may be the only blogger in the universe who will openly admit that I kinda, sorta hate fall. That seals the deal, Thrifty Decor Chick will probably never read my blog now. Shucks.
First, I'm going to tell you 5 reasons why I HATE fall:
1. Fall means that cold weather is right around the corner. I seriously hate cold weather. Here in Louisiana, we don't have snow. Therefore it's just plain cold and it's a wet cold rather than a dry cold. I only like cold for 1 week out of the year and that's when I'm skiing down a mountain :)
2. The time changes. The days get shorter. It's dark at 6 PM. It's dark when you wake up. You can't do anything outside!
3. School starts back up. 'Nuff said.
4. No more having a nice golden tan. This may be superficial, but let's face it folks, you feel better about yourself when you are tan. If you can't tone it, tan it.
And I refuse to fake bake.
5. The lazy days of summer are gone. :(
(This is not my dog)
Ok so I can't have you guys thinkin' I'm a pessimist or anything.
Even though I am sometimes.
Instead, I'm going to leave you with 5 reasons why I LOVE fall!
1. The leaves change to vibrant colors. You can't help but marvel at how beautiful nature is.
2. I get to redecorate my house. This may be the funnest part :)
Here is my Falloween mantel from last year.
3. And let's face it, this summer has been SCORCHING HOT! Here in NW Louisiana we set a record for a bazillion straight days of over 100 degree weather. It was suck.the.life.out.of.you.OMG.it.is.freaking.HOT. all summer long.
4. Fall means Thanksgiving and Christmas. It meas family and friends. Love and Laughter.
5. And last but not least, it means a new year is right around the corner. A new year with new beginnings!
So tell me, am I the ONLY blogger who has a love/hate relationship with fall?!