There is just no way around it. You will no doubt about it reach a certain weight and then plateau. Unless you add exercise to the mix. Changing your eating habits is HUGE but adding exercise will add extra benefits.
So what are the benefits?!
1. You will be tired less. Yes this sounds like a complete oxymoron and I’m not saying that you will be tired less after a week of working out. It takes time, just as it takes time to lose weight. I know you’re thinking, “That’s impossible, I’m going to be exhausted after working out!” Yup, you probably will. But I can guarantee that throughout the day you will eventually have more pep in your step.
2. Body Change. You will notice that your body changes. Exercising creates more muscles and reduces body fat. You will become more lean. You will notice that your muscles become more defined and a little less jiggly wiggly.
3. Your Heart. Exercising is excellent to get your heart beating and blood pumping. I would recommend that if you haven’t exercised in quite some time to consult with your doctor. Exercising helps keep your heart strong and healthy.
4. Stress Reliever. It’s hard to be stressed when you are sweating your bootay off! Exercising is a great time to relieve some of that stress from work or school.
5. Controls Weight. A great benefit to exercise is that it does help control your weight. Let’s be real, you can’t diet forever. If you have reached your weight goal, exercise helps you maintain that goal long term.
I’m sure there are MANY, MANY more benefits but these are just a few that I could think of. We aren’t done talking about exercising. Next, we will talk about how to stay motivated.
As always, if you have any questions please comment or email me at youngancrafty @ gmail.com
Linking Up To These Parties: Monday- Skip to my Lou Embellishing Life Craft-O-Maniac Its So Very Cheri Making the World Cuter C.R.A.F.T. The Girl Creative Tuesday- Sugar Bee Crafts Topsy Turvy Cakes Night Owl Crafting A Diamond in the Stuff Home Stories A to Z Today's Creative Blog Funky Polkadot Giraffe Wednesday- Trendy Treehouse Fireflies & Jellybeans Saturday MorningsThursday- Somewhat Simple Paisley Passions What Allie's Making Now Christina's Adventures House of Hepworths Friday- Sassy Sites Fingerprints on the Fridge Tatertots and Jello Chic on a Shoestring Decorating Sunday- Under the Table and Dreaming I Heart Nap Time