If you are new here, welcome to Young and Crafty! Be sure to follow along on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest to get all of the latest updates.
I passed my comps!!! This semester is a wrap next week. I’ve got several completed projects that just need posts written.
What did you guys think of the joint party? I’ve got lots of features and so do the other ladies so be sure to check their blogs out to see if they featured your project/recipe!
Kara @ Happy Go Lucky
Amy @ One Artsy Mama
Kirsten @ One Tough Mother
Hannah @ Young and Crafty
Our co-host this week is Susan from Organized 31. Be sure to pop over and say Hi!
Hi, I'm Susan from Organized 31. I'm a married to a wonderful hubby that is active duty Air Force, a mom to 3 amazing children and a woman of many interests and a few talents. I love to organize and with 20+ moves under our belt, I've learned just a few tips along the way. I love to craft and am particularly thrilled when I can repurpose and upcycle items in my craft projects. Drop by any time and see some of my Ideas from a Military Mom at Organized 31.
Here are the fab features from last week:
1. Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Skillet 2. Spray Painted Décor 3. DIY Rope Bracelets 4. Spring Mantle 5. Girls Room Tour 6. Nursery Tour 7. Picnic Style Placemats
We have another fabulous giveaway for you!
This week we are excited to give away a $50 Shabby Apple Gift Certificate.
They have the cutest vintage inspired clothing and accessories!
Enter using Rafflecopter below:a Rafflecopter giveaway
Show off your fabulous creations with us and be inspired by what others have created!
- Please link up crafts, recipes, home decor, etc.
- I would love for you to follow me and all my lovely co-hosts
- Grab a button HERE and post it on your blog to help spread the word
- Have fun and visit other links. Remember we all love comments:)