It’s so hard to believe that another year has flown by. Sometimes I forget what I created throughout the year. So let’s take a look at the top 10 posts of 2013 based on pageviews! We are counting down to the number one spot.
10. I dabbled in jewelry making this year. It’s fun but hard!
9. I still wear this easy lace back t-shirt all the time.
8. I love a deco mesh wreath. This one definitely fits the bill for fall.
7. This one was a surprise on the list. A simple black dresser redo.
6. I’m not a fantastic sewer so if you haven’t tried this infinity scarf yet you totally should!
5. Use those old scraps and make a scrap fabric heart wreath.
4. At the beginning of 2013 I decided to go on a juice cleanse. It was tough!
3. This bathroom renovation was one of my favorites. I just love that shower curtain.
2. Cupcake stand out of stove burner covers. Can’t get any easier.
1. This simple stud earring holder was my most popular post of 2013. I still love it for my studs!
Can’t wait to see what 2014 holds!
Linking Up To These Parties: Monday- Skip to my Lou Craft-O-Maniac Making the World Cuter C.R.A.F.T. The Girl Creative Tuesday- Sugar Bee Crafts A Diamond in the Stuff Home Stories A to Z Today's Creative Blog Funky Polkadot Giraffe Wednesday- Trendy TreehouseFireflies & Jellybeans Thursday- Somewhat Simple House of Hepworths Friday-Fingerprints on the Fridge Tatertots and Jello Chic on a Shoestring Decorating Sunday- Under the Table and Dreaming I Heart Nap Time