This years anniversary totally snuck up on me! Wow, I cannot believe that I have had this little ole blog for 3 years now. What a ride it has been. I ultimately do this because I love to create things. It is an added bonus to be able to share my creations with all of you. I cannot tell you how blessed I feel to have this little slice of the internet to call my own.
Thank you for your continued support of Young and Crafty. It means the world to me :)
In honor of this occasion, I am going to leave you with 5 things you may not know about me:
1. I love gum and chew it constantly. I seriously have three flavors to choose from in purse at this very moment.
2. This fall I am starting my internship. I have worked so hard to reach this goal. It is exciting and terrifying to finally be here!
3. I think about food constantly. As I am eating one meal, I am thinking about what my next meal will be. I’m working on the whole self-control when it comes to food thing. It’s very hard.
4. Out of every type of crafty thing I do, working with wood is my favorite.
5. My husband and I just celebrated our 4 year anniversary. Although it seems like only a tiny drop in the bucket, I have no clue where the time has gone!